I found my college acceptance letter, my SAT scores, bunches of cards and notes from friends (some dating back to seventh grade!), old choir and band uniforms, all my prom/formal dresses, four or five pairs of huge (and colorful!) glasses that date me as a tween of the 90s, and a picture of mark wearing a marching band uniform with a mouth full of braces in a heart-shaped gold gilded frame (hott).
I also went through some of my mom's old picture albums from my birth and early childhood. And you know what? Despite all the comments about how Anneliese looks like Nathan, and even more comments about how Nathan looks like Mark (really? I still don't see it that much), it turns out Anneliese actually looks a good bit like I did at her age. Not exactly... but I think you can tell she's mine. What do you think?


8 comments:
wow i would have thought the top 2 pictures were BOTH of her! you especially look alike in that one!
I LOVE this!!! Wow - she DOES look like you! :) I might just have to do this on my blog if I can figure out how to scan some pictures in...
So beautiful - mommy and daughter!!!
Pretty crazy, Erin! I love this!
I agree...she is definitely yours! And you're right: she is gorgeous!
Y'all are twins!!! Loved seeing your baby pictures!
Wow! Now that I see the photos side by side it's amazing...two beautiful girls!
The pictures are wonderful!
I look just like my mom (or say everyone says!) and it's always a fun compliment. Anneliese will feel the same way, I am sure.
Uncanny. It looks like one and the same baby. And cute, too!
Post a Comment