Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a very simple family celebration on Christmas afternoon (we worked it out with Santa to have the reindeer drop some presents off a little late -- after nap -- since Mark was on night shift Christmas Eve and needed to sleep the morning away when he got home). Both Nathan and Anneliese got fun things to sit on -- for Nathan, an armchair for his room so we can all sit together and read in there, and for Anneliese, a bumbo chair and a jumperoo to work on her gross motor skills.

We had a fun time going through stockings and giving each other small presents, and Mark and I had a yummy quasi-romantic dinner after the children went to bed.

I hope everyone reading this had an equally simple and enjoyable Christmas with family, celebrating the 2009th birthday of Jesus!! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

For more pictures of our family's celebration at home, click below on Anneliese's stocking.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by mgoetts

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm glad y'all had a nice Christmas...ours was simple too. I think those are the best kind.

Bobby got a bumbo seat too...he loves it! Can you believe they're even old enough to use such a thing??

EMU said...

My Christmas simple??? Mawahahaha!!!

Betsy said...

I love your mantle!! And the Christmas PJ's! :)

Your babies are SO precious! Isn't Christmas so fun as a parent!?!

Glad y'all had a wonderful first Christmas as a family of four!! And SO glad we got to share some after-Christmas time with y'all!