Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Will Apparently Color Splash Anything

Remember how I fell in love with my new phone and my new Color Splash app last week?  Well you'd think I'd be tired of it (or maybe you wouldn't think that at all) but I totally am not. I am colorsplashing everything in sight (read: in my phone) and despite how the receiving end of my text messages react, I've been feeling shamelessly un-annoying about it.

First I colorsplashed this dinosaur because let's face it, you can't have a dinosaur hatching in a bowl on your counter for four days and not be tempted to colorsplash it. (Sentences I never knew I'd write.)

Then I colorsplashed my daughter. You know, like you do. (Ask me how thrilled Marky was that I un-oranged his beloved tiger paw shirt.) (We do not un-orange the things that are supposed to be orange! We make things orange! All of the things! Orange!)

Then we colorsplashed the other daughter.  She chose a great outfit for the day and her wardrobe choice was only made better by colorsplashing.

Then I colorsplashed Another Nathan.  He had a little acci-doo yesterday (yes he's totally fine and it was just a slick road and slicked up breaks and a small fender bender and we're not even calling it any bad names, basically his car just has a boo boo) and I took a picture of him in the office of a body shop. And colorsplashed it because it was a blue mood.

And then I realized that if I am colorsplashing my best friend's worried moments, I might need to stop colorsplashing.

And that's the story of how I became less un-annoying about my new Color Splash app. Thanks for coming along on this journey with me.

No comments: