See how beautiful this tiny baby is? How perfect? Remember that.
![]() |
| your daily Charlotte |
Because it turns out that at just under fourteen pounds, she is indeed tiny. Actually she has officially fallen off the growth chart.
Sound familiar? You might remember this happening once or twice before.
Yes, we probably could have started her on solids a bit earlier (but I'm still glad we didn't). Yes, I could do more to interest her in nursing the three times a day she's down to. Yes, her chart looks a little sad. But we (and her doctor) aren't really concerned, knowing that Nathan and Anneliese both followed similar
Also Charlotte is clearly thriving, a little behind on gross motor skills (predictable Goettsch baby what) but ahead socially and verbally. Overall she's doing just great.
Tiny and great.


5 comments:
Awww. Tiny little thing. So cute. I'm glad that you don't have to worry about it and can just watch her grow as N&A did.
You know that at 6 mos Whit was already almost 17 lbs? Whoa. He's huge. He would crush your sweet Charlotte. ha!
Amazing how similar your kids are. Amazing.
Lu is little, too (10%, 14 lbs). And since Bop was a chunky baby, I worry somethings wrong. Even though I know there isn't.
Love her sweet little "hi!" When are you going to get that on video for the rest of us to watch over and over again?!
Have I told you recently how much I love your kids, plateaus and all? For realz.
Also, at least she's not a toothless wonder like her cousin... :-/
It really IS amazing how similar they are isn't it? And Ashley I promise to get that on vid this week. THIS WEEK.
Post a Comment