Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School!

I'm feeling super emotional right now, so all I am going to say is this --

Nathan's first day of kindergarten! Anneliese's first day of preschool!



Now don't mind me, I'll just be sitting here on the floor, crying and snuggling my one last baby and hoping she doesn't grow up so fast on me too.

If you're also in need of a good cry, take in this scene from the kindergarten hallway.



*sob*

{PS. Update -- they both loved school. LOVED. IT.}

5 comments:

Grandma Fetsje said...

This picture is melting my heart <3

EMU said...

Nathan looks so cute and preppy in that shirt! And that backpack...talk about taking me back to middle school! So sweet!

merritt said...

They are adorable. I can't believe how grown up they look.

Unknown said...

Is that his lunch bag? Damn! That's a Jethro sized lunch!

Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud at your dad's comment. Awesome.

I think that first day of school picture of A and N belongs in a magazine. The colors, the sweet faces, the pigtails, the way Nathan is scrunching down a little bit to be closer to A's face. Perfect. Frame it.