Nathan was Child of the Day in his kindergarten class today! I don't have the full details on what that means, but he definitely got to be the line leader and might or might not have done... something? with the class calendar.
For his special day, he wanted to wear his favorite shirt to go with... his new glasses!
(Combed hair is apparently not an essential part of his Child of the Day look.)
He looks sweet and smart and... different. And maybe a little bit Bumgarner? And definitely too grown up to be my baby boy. *sigh* *sob*

5 comments:
Really?? how did I not hear about this? Handsome and sophisticated!!!
Cool! Tell.him I have an identical pair.
Cool! Tell.him I have an identical pair.
I didn't know about this either and I just saw him last week! All of a sudden he looks REAL grown up!
I love them. Absolutely love them.
Post a Comment