Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tigers, the Next Generation

Mark and Nathan took a daddy-son road trip to see Clemson play Furman (yes my Furman) this weekend. The girls and I hung out at home (and wore purple, thankyouverymuch) while they met up with friends to watch football and eat junk food and relive college memories.

And then a few hours before they were due home Saturday night, this cropped up on facebook and I almost fell over from all the adorable:


Nathan and his first friend Lucas, the son of Mark's friend from Clemson, standing together in their dads' happiest place at Clemson.

I'm totally framing this for their future dorm room.

(Word on the street is that Mark is still friends with Justin even though he let his son go to a game not wearing orange *gasp* but we will keep you posted as the story develops.)

1 comment:

merritt said...

This is so great. What fun memories.