Most of these pics are the same ones posted on Facebook, so I apologize for the redundancy. But I have non-facebookers (grandparents and other relatives and friends from church) clamoring for more pictures, so I am posting them here as well.
Anneliese and me, just after sunrise on her birthday, enjoying a fresh clean postpartum room and the fact that our tummies are full from breakfast:
Anneliese and me, just after sunrise on her birthday, enjoying a fresh clean postpartum room and the fact that our tummies are full from breakfast:
A big yawn from a little girl:
Daddy and Anneliese... Mark is in love already!
We think she looks kind of like Nathan in this picture. She loves to sleep with her arms up, just like he did. Touchdown!
6 comments:
I a a lurker who occasionally reads your blog because of our mutual friendship with Kelley and Andrea, and also for your witty writing. Anyway - just had to come out of the woodwork to say congrats first of all, and second, I almost want to have one more child just so I can wear matching PJs in the hospital. :)
thanks Emily! I have been known to lurk around your blog too. :)
Man I had NO IDEA these PJs would please people so much! Too funny. :)
Let's hear the story of Nathan meeting Anneliese!
haha! I love the PJ thing too - so cute! :)
She's awesome! CONGRATS!
And it's NOT a hospital CAP!!!
(Where is YOUR cap?)
:)
Great pictures!
Post a Comment