Noisy is the New Happy.
Oh - I like your idea!! That's fun!My word verification is: PRIZES!
not really my idea, I think I saw it in a magazine. The idea is better than this pic, actually, but it's hard to get all four of us to look nice AND smile AND look at the camera AND suck in fat rolls on a moment's notice, you know?
I saw that in a magazine too and tore it out! I thought it would be fun to do next year with the 4 kiddos. Nice job.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh - I like your idea!! That's fun!
My word verification is: PRIZES!
not really my idea, I think I saw it in a magazine. The idea is better than this pic, actually, but it's hard to get all four of us to look nice AND smile AND look at the camera AND suck in fat rolls on a moment's notice, you know?
I saw that in a magazine too and tore it out! I thought it would be fun to do next year with the 4 kiddos. Nice job.
Post a Comment