Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a Dump Truck! A Huge One!

So.... a dump truck came to our neighbors' house a week or so ago, and dropped off some dirt and gravel. Which is pretty much the best thing that could have happened to Nathan, in his wildest imagination. And yes, it was everything he could have hoped and dreamed of. :)I feel fairly certain this will be the highlight of Nathan's year. Because I can't imagine another situation that could produce the same adrenaline rush of half-ecstatic, half-terrified that this dump truck caused.
He's still talking about it. Someday we'll look back on this as a phase, as just a fleeting moment in time. Because someday he won't care about trucks anymore. But today is not that day.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

He is SO cute!!! I can just see him now, unable to contain his excitement! :)

Nick said...

I love the post about the dump truck coming next door. I'm laughingin my hotel room about it, wish I could've seen it.