Saturday, August 14, 2010

Global Fluffy Bum

So, there's this diaper. 

It travels around the world and makes baby bums happy and fluffy.  It's like... The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but maybe a teensy less cool.  (What?  Those Pants girls are cool!  And no, I am not too old to think that.  America Fererra?  Alexis Bledel?  If either of them knew me in real life, we'd totally be friends.  Just sayin'.)

Anyway.  There's also this website which follows said diaper around the globe in blog form.  I might or might not have been following it in my google reader for the last six months while I happily read about all the fluffy bums in new and exciting lands.  (Texas! California!  Brazil!  And, um.. New Hampshire.  Whatever, it's exciting.  It is.)

(Don't judge.  We all have our things.  Apparently a traveling cloth diaper is one of mine.)

So anyway, a few weeks ago, this diaper came to Raleigh.  And because I am a dork, I got embarrassingly excited that Anneliese got to wear it.  Which she did. 

And oh yeah, she rocked it.  If you want to read our entry to the Worldwide Fluffy Bum site, click here.  (Anneliese wrote it herself. She's a genius baby. But then, you already knew that.)
Yep, I can rock a blue diaper, some toy trucks and planes, and still be a pretty pretty girl!!

4 comments:

EMU said...

This traveling diaper is hilarious. Too funny/typical that YOU got it to come to your house. And I heart The Traveling Pants series too.

merritt said...

Wow! How funny! I'm totally not surprised you got the CD at your house. Anneliese is rockin' it.

Mary said...

I love your *things* and how you write about them, Erin. And, yes, Anneliese totally rocks that diaper. :)

Betsy Mauney said...

so cute! i read the post you wrote on the other blog and commented there. awesome!!