In the bath:
Nathan has lots of ideas on how Anneliese should be taking her baths. Which toys she should be playing with, how to use her washcloth, the best way to rinse her hair.
In the grocery cart:
Anneliese is juuuust steady enough sitting up to ride in the car part of the fancy kid carts at Food Lion. Nathan was so exicted for her to ride with him and showe her how to "drive" the cart. She loved it. They both loved it. The two of them shreiking and laughing their way through the grocery store (combined with the fact that Nathan likes to say beep, beep, beep whenever I pull the cart backwards) garnered lots of attention last weekend.
Sharing toys:
Nathan's been pretty good about sharing
Almost nothing makes me happier than seeing my two babies loving each other. Really.

3 comments:
That neckhold/hug that Nathan has on Anneliese is almost exactly how I would hug Marty. It always looked like I was choking him, but I really was just being loving. We sometimes take the same picture now that we are older since it's a fun joke.
Merritt- I think that might have been the only picture that A didn't have a pained expression from N's choke hold.
Yeah, swap that last picture with pics of my two, and you have a daily occurrence in our house!
That's really sweet about the grocery cart excitement!
Post a Comment