Monday, August 16, 2010

It Seems I'm Missing Out on a Trend

I'm noticing a trend in my life.  Notice anything that a whole bunch of my friends have in common?
Merritt

Mary
Steven

Kelley

Nathan

Katie
Jenny

Cassi
Clearly, I need trendier glasses. 

I'm going to the eye doctor tomorrow, and I think I might get brave and buy new ones a little less boring than what I have now.  Can I pull something like that off?  Thoughts?

6 comments:

Bradley Bumgarner said...

I like boring glasses!!! If you do, don't be too trendy!

Sarah D. said...

DO IT. Maybe it will encourage me to do it too! Can't wait to see.

MNG said...

I vote for trendy!

merritt said...

Come join us!!! You totally could. If you could pull off those celebrity sunglasses you can pull off trendy glasses.

marmie said...

WOW, Brad commented..........
Oh, and yeah, sure thing with the glasses!!! Yours from 4th grade might still be in the junk drawer.

Ashley said...

Hi Brad!