Noisy is the New Happy.
I think B and C are Anneliese. A is Charlottle, C I'm not sure about. How'd I do? ;)
A- CharlotteB- AnnelieseC- AnnelieseD- Charlotte
A - AnnelieseB - CharlotteC - Anneliese (although this one I think is the hardest)D - Charlotte
A and b are charlotte and c and d look like A. I know a and c are right. Wish I could hug them in person.
Charlotte is A & D, Liesie is B & C
I agree with everything Jenny said.
Also, B may or may not be Nathan. Trick question?
no one has it exactly right yet. and I promise none are nathan! I can't tell you how much this is amusing me.
A- charlotteB- AnnelieseC- AnnelieseD- AnnelieseWhy are you trying to trick us?
I think Nathan P got it right!
Um wow I have absolutely no idea!
Charlotte, charlotte, Anneliese, Anneliese?
A. CharlotteB.don't knowC CharlotteD. anneliese
A & D are Charlotte, B & C are Anneliese?
The first is Charlotte, the rest are Anneliese. Despite what Another Nathan says, it's NOT a trick question. I never said it was two and two. :)But I think I made my point. They look scarily alike.
Before reading the comments my guesses were right, but my goodness thats scary-alike!! Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I think B and C are Anneliese. A is Charlottle, C I'm not sure about. How'd I do? ;)
A- Charlotte
B- Anneliese
C- Anneliese
D- Charlotte
A - Anneliese
B - Charlotte
C - Anneliese (although this one I think is the hardest)
D - Charlotte
A and b are charlotte and c and d look like A. I know a and c are right. Wish I could hug them in person.
Charlotte is A & D, Liesie is B & C
I agree with everything Jenny said.
Also, B may or may not be Nathan. Trick question?
no one has it exactly right yet. and I promise none are nathan!
I can't tell you how much this is amusing me.
A- charlotte
B- Anneliese
C- Anneliese
D- Anneliese
Why are you trying to trick us?
I think Nathan P got it right!
Um wow I have absolutely no idea!
Charlotte, charlotte, Anneliese, Anneliese?
A. Charlotte
B.don't know
C Charlotte
D. anneliese
A & D are Charlotte, B & C are Anneliese?
The first is Charlotte, the rest are Anneliese. Despite what Another Nathan says, it's NOT a trick question. I never said it was two and two. :)
But I think I made my point. They look scarily alike.
Before reading the comments my guesses were right, but my goodness thats scary-alike!! Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment