Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nathan's Secret Power

We have been joking in these parts recently that everyone has a random (mostly useless) secret power. As fast as Mark can eat ice cream, I can drink coffee. (We should race sometime.) Another Nathan can identify celebrities* within a few seconds... by just their eyes. TRUE STORY. My brother Brad (Indian Name: RunsWithMowers) has been known to cut lawns using some kind of time machine where you blink and he's done.

And Nathan... well Nathan can race with a dump truck. I'm talking, flying across the ground. (It's an all-terrain skill.) He can run faster with this thing than any child I've ever seen, and considerably faster than even he runs without it.

Who knew our little delayed-baby's random secret power would be something so... coordinated?

More updates from the annual Bumgarner beach trip on the way!

*A common skill needed at our favorite trivia night. He's never let Mark and me down. Never. He's kind of a freak, right?

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's pretty fun to think about actually. I wonder what James' is, and what mine is...

Erin G said...

hey you should write a blog post about that Emily! I would be curious to see too. And both your girls'!