In all the chaos of the hospital this week and our discharge appointment today, we barely noticed that Charlotte is officially ten months old!
I'm sure that much of the past month has been delightful, full of smiles and giggles and proud moments of learning to sit (and now wave! adorable), but right now all that's at the front of my mind is vomiting and doctors and questions and medical stress. And it still feels hurtful and ugly and overwhelming. A better mommy would see through the cloud and write something lovely, and I will be that mommy again next week. But for right now, I can just say this:
Charlotte is wonderful and perfect. Exactly how she is. We love her and we are glad to have her home.
And that is the official ten-month update.

1 comment:
Happy 10 months, Squeaky C! Hope each day is getting better for you and your little tummy.
Post a Comment