Guess who (at ten months) is finally sitting up on her own?! Exciting weekend for Charlotte!
Look, my mommy's super friend Sarah is in town! And she helped me perfect this cool new trick I've been hiding up my sleeve. SITTING!
Wait what's happening? Why are Mommy and Sarah so proud? I'm not tipping over? Whoooooa, dudes.
Wait, I think I hate it. It's scary! I think I have to flail now. I am ten months old and flailing is one of my few options. Stop gawking at me Nathan, haven't you ever seen a baby sitting and flailing before? Just let me flail!
Yeah the flailing is helping. Maybe this isn't so bad after all. Hm. Do I like this after all?
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I dig it.
So, that's it. I can sit. No big. If you need me, I'll just be here, looking casual while you tell me how talented I am. Okay then.
2 comments:
Way to go, Squeaky C!!! Hope you had fun with Sarah!!
That is so cute/funny that she cried about sitting. The things kids think are scary at first surprise me! (sorry...that grammar is bad, and I can't think of how to fix it! haha)
Post a Comment