Can I still call it the new house? We've lived here for four months, and we're finally really settled in.
Before we left for the hospital last week, Mark went around and took a bunch of pictures, because we still hadn't really shared many since we've moved in, and also because with Nathan and Anneliese out of town, and Charlotte still inside me... yeah it was almost clean around here for a minute.
So because you, oh internetty bloggity friends, were so tolerant of renovation pictures and updates, here you go. Before and after pics of our new house (well, the downstairs living areas, for now). This is what it looks like now* that we're living in it.
Kitchen BEFORE:
Kitchen AFTER:
Living room BEFORE:
Living room AFTER:
Bonus room BEFORE:
Bonus room AFTER:
Wow, now that I look at these pictures I realized we need to, like... hang pictures and stuff. We'll totally make that happen. By Christmas, I promise.
Next time, bedrooms!
*But way messier.
No comments:
Post a Comment