My internet friends are super cool and I love them all to bunches (especially you YES YOU). And they're totally worth making a little PSA to help them with their online habits. So, here are some issues I would tackle if I could ever make said PSA:
1.) Stop tweeting your protected instagrams. The only people who can see it are your instagram followers. Who will see it ALREADY, because they follow you THERE.
2.) Y'all, we have got to talk about the difference in phase and faze. Your kid is going through a phase. If your kid takes something in stride, he was not fazed. You look dumb. Stop that.
3.) If your kid is five years old, you don't need hyphens to say that. You only need hypens if you're making it an adjective, like saying you have a five-year-old kid. Stop that too.
4.) I can't believe I still have to say this in 2013, but turn off captcha for your blog comments. It's why you don't get any comments. True story.
5.) Turn your iphone camera the other way FTLOG.
Hm my PSA might be a little snarky. I mean it out of love. If we can just stop with that protected instagram tweets thing, I can make peace with the rest. Love you all. Smooches.
(In other news, I might or might not be full of first world problems.)
4 comments:
You lost me at protected instagrams
I JUST made my Instagram private, and I didn't know that...so I, for one, am grateful for your Internet PSA. And may I please point out that the other issues (except for blog comments) are simple grammar. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW GRAMMAR? I'm a math person, and I know grammar, so you people seriously have no excuse.
Thanks for letting me rant in your comments.
Just to clarify, I don't hate protected instagrams - just when people tweet them. :)
And yes, grammar. *sigh*
Okay, so since I don't do any of those things, either I am not considered one of your internet friends or I win. Maybe not the internet, but I win *something.* Or is part 2, regarding social activist posts coming soon?? ;)
Post a Comment