Last week I on my quest for play dresses for summer for Anneliese, I found a cute one that was not only available in her size, but Charlotte's too. And cheap. So I bought both.
(Suddenly am not sure why it took me almost two years of having daughters to dress them alike. My children love matching. I can't tell you how often we all end up wearing the same color on any given day because it just makes Nathan and Anneliese so happy. Nathan especially always asks to wear things like the people he loves. The orange shoelaces were just the beginning. In the last few months he has wanted blue shorts like his kindergarten teacher, a tie like Daddy, and he requests weekly for me to wear last year's vbs t-shirt on the same day he does. Anneliese regularly "picks out" outfits for Charlotte in the same colors she is already wearing. Anyway. They like to match.)
So off the girls went to mmo, all dressed alike and grinny about it.
And no sooner did Mark and I have them dropped off in their rooms at church when we ran into Another Nathan* in the hall, and oh looky:
So yeah, that happened.
We all laughed but the kids were particularly thrilled.
*(This is also on the heels of him showing up at the airport wearing the exact same shirt as the person he was picking up; apparently this is a Thing?)

2 comments:
haha! I love this.
I enjoy matching Finn and Whit more than I expected I would. And I figure it will only last a short period (and even now Finn doesn't always agree), so I'll do it while I have a chance.
Next: red jumpers!
Post a Comment