Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still Sweet Sleepers

Clearly I am still not cured of whatever disease causes me to take pictures of my children any (and every) time I catch them sleeping.  I doubt a remedy is coming any time soon.  I hope not, anyway. 

Try not to keel over and die from the sweetness of Anneliese during naptime, ok?  It will be hard not to, but you can do it.  Dare to live for another day of sleepy cuteness.
Your daily Anneliese: sweaty with a hitched up dress... very ladylike

There is something about the way Nathan's face when he's sleeping that makes him look exactly like his newborn self to me.  No one else sees it, but that's ok.  I think it's something in the way his mouth puckers.  I look in the rearview mirror, and I don't see my dozing big boy like everyone else will see in this picture.  I see this.  It makes me cry a little.
Your daily Nathan: that chocolate milk must've
had sedative properties we didn't know about!

Til the day I die, I will maintain there's not much sweeter than sleeping baby.  (And yes, they will always be babies.)

2 comments:

EMU said...

I can't stop taking sleeping pictures either. Will we be doing this is when they are in college?

Emily said...

Sleep pics are the best, and soon, you'll have a new subject!